The Shoulder Clinic at the Marylebone Health (CHHP) is led by Senior physiotherapist Ian Prangley and supported by Amy Harris, Paul Head and Ciaran Keen. Appointments are available daily at times convenient to you.
Our Shoulder clinic is run by Senior Physiotherapist Ian Prangley.
Ian has developed a unique system of shoulder assessment and treatment and has taught orthopaedic surgeons, sports physicians, physiotherapists, osteopaths and chiropractors as well as published research and worked in elite level sport alongside private practice for many years.
Ian works closely with Amy Harris, Paul Head and Ciaran Keen at Marylebone Health (CHHP) and together they run the specialist shoulder clinic.
What does an initial consultation at The Shoulder Clinic involve?
- A comprehensive assessment by Ian or one of the team.
- A management plan tailored specifically to you, which may include physiotherapy rehabilitation, referrals for injection therapy, further investigation such as MRI or onward referral to see a medical specialist if needed.
- The initial consultation with Ian or with one of our expert team of physiotherapists or Osteopaths takes approximately 1 hour.
Common Conditions managed at the Marylebone Health (CHHP) Shoulder Clinic.
- Rotator cuff tendon pathology
- Subacromial impingement / pain syndrome
- Biceps tendon pathology
- Frozen Shoulder / Adhesive capsulitis
- Shoulder instability
- Acromioclavicular joint problems
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Post traumatic rehabilitation
For further information please call our team on 020 7637 7677 or email on email@example.com.