The Shoulder Clinic
Our Shoulder clinic is run by Senior Physiotherapists Ian Prangley & Ben Ashworth.
Ian & Ben have developed a unique system of shoulder assessment and treatment and have taught orthopaedic surgeons, sports physicians, physiotherapists, osteopaths and chiropractors as well as published research and worked in elite level sport alongside private practice for many years. Ian & Ben work closely with Thomas Jackson, Sophie Lane, Doug Tannahill and Rob Madden at CHHP and together they run the CHHP shoulder clinic.
What does an initial consultation at The Shoulder Clinic involve?
- A comprehensive assessment by Ian, Ben or one of the team.
- A management plan tailored specifically to you, which may include physiotherapy rehabilitation, referrals for injection therapy, further investigation such as MRI or onward referral to see a medical specialist if needed.
- The initial consultation with Ian or Ben, or with one of our expert team of physiotherapists takes approximately 1 hour.
Common Conditions managed at the CHHP Shoulder Clinic.
- · Rotator cuff tendon pathology
- · Subacromial impingement / pain syndrome
- · Biceps tendon pathology
- · Frozen Shoulder / Adhesive capsulitis
- · Shoulder instability
- · Acromioclavicular joint problems
- · Post-surgical rehabilitation
- · Post traumatic rehabilitation
For further information please call our team on 020 7637 7677 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.