Our running performance programmes aim to radically improve your running performance with our elite coaching science, nutrition and medical team behind you.
Our philosophy is to teach the client how to enhance training, improve running mechanics, optimise performance in the fastest and most sustainable way whilst avoiding injury.
The Running Clinic is led by expert athletic coach, David Sadkin and, supported by Physiologists Jim Pate & Chris Allen. Specialist running specific physiotherapy sessions are available with Physio & Ex Team GB sprinter Darren Chin and athletic specialists Amy Harris & Ciaran Keen.
We have helped coach a number of high profile athletes to success including:
- Eddie Izzard to run 43 Marathons in 51 days
- James Cracknell to become the highest place Britain in the Marathon de Sables
- Jon Smith as the oldest ever competitor in the North Pole Marathon
- Hugh Williams-Preece, 50 Marathons in 50 days
- David Walliams to swim the Thames, The Gibraltar Strait and the English Channel.
Our Running programmes are bespoke to your needs.
For more information please contact us on 0207 637 7677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.