Exercise Physiology is not simply about our ability to run fast, lift weights or move our bodies efficiently. Exercise Physiology encompasses the workings of the heart, lungs, vascular system, muscles and the metabolism of every cell in our body, including the brain. This is a vital area, often overlooked or reserved for the critically or elite athletes. At Marylebone Health (CHHP) every client benefits from world class expertise in this exciting area of health, science and genetics.
Closely related to Exercise Physiology is the training and coaching of individuals to sustain their physical activity and fitness. This is also critical in obesity management and has several benefits to almost every other area of your health, from cancer risk to depression.
We work at our studio and with our partnership of coaches and gymnasia including exercise and conditioning expert & athletic coach, David Sadkin; ex Team GB sprinter, Darren Chin and, Clinical Exercise specialists Jim Pate & Chris Allen to help people achieve target and team based goals from simply getting fit for the first time to climbing and extreme challenges or winning Olympic Golds!
- CPEX (Cardio Pulmonary Exercise Testing)
- Optimal (least effort – maximal gain) Exercise Prescription
- Anaerobic Threshold; VO2 Max;
Strength to Weight ratio; Recovery time
- First steps towards fitness programme
- Athletic performance improvement and diagnostics
- Elite athletic performance and diagnostics
- Mountain expedition and Extreme Altitude preparation
- Full body anthropometrics; Muscle and Fat Mass
- Exercise behavioural change and sports psychology
- Metabolism and nutritional optimisation
For more information please contact us on 0207 637 7677 or email email@example.com.