Our CPEX testing team are specialists in the assessment of clients across the health and disease spectrum. CPEX is the gold-standard assessment of the simultaneous function of the heart and lungs during exercise.
Everyone can benefit from a CPEX test, whether clinically referred or wanting to optimise your fitness and performance.
Comprehensive Heart and Lung Stress Test
Cardio-pulmonary exercise testing (CPEX) is the gold-standard assessment of the heart and lungs during exercise. The team, led by Professor Mike Loosemore, Dr. Kush Joshi, Dr.Rebecca Robinson and Senior Physiologist, Jim Pate, provide CPEX testing for a wide range of clients including:
- Diagnostic testing to evaluate unexplained symptoms
- Pre-operative testing to assess fitness for major surgery
- Functional evaluation and prescription for rehabilitation
- Assessing the progress of rehabilitation from illness and surgery
- Fitness testing and health screening
Bespoke Training programs for Individual needs
The CPEX testing team are specialists in the assessment of clients across the health and disease spectrum providing bespoke data for the assessment of cardiopulmonary function, the prescription of safe and efficient exercise; and the monitoring of progression.
For more information and to book a test or consultation please Contact Us