Bike Fit service
Achieving the correct position on the bike will ensure reduced risk of injury, improved performance and comfort. Allowing you to get the most out or your bike and enjoy your cycling.
The CHHP cycling clinic offers a personalized bike-fitting service based on your goals, current or past injuries and individual biomechanics.
Analysis of your movement and power production on the bike will also assist in your overall management program. The development of a customized program will address issues identified in the screening, ensure rapid recovery from injury and optimise muscle activation, loading and power output on the bike.
What will it involve?
A Bike fit session is 90- 180mins and will include:
• Taking your full cycling & medical history
• Cleat & shoe set up
• Video capture & analysis
• Adjustment of bike to achieve optimal joint range of movement and position on bike (saddle height, saddle fore/aft, drop & reach, hip/knee/foot alignment)
• Handle bar set up; including drop, reach & bar type/width
• Providing you with measurements to apply to new or other bikes
• Information to aid in formulating a full personalised off-the-bike bike program
So whether you are a commuter, weekend warrior or experienced competitor, the CHHP cycling clinic can address any cycling related issue and help you get the most out of your cycling.
For more information or to book an appointment contact us on 0207 637 7677 or email email@example.com