Running Performance Clinic
Professor Greg Whyte OBE, Director of Human Performance Science
Following his career in Modern Pentathlon, Greg took up triathlon representing Great Britain at the World Championships. With running as a key component of Modern Pentathlon and Triathlon Greg has a detailed understanding of running at the highest level. In addition to his performance record, Greg is
a world leader in performance physiology and coaching science having held prestigious posts with GB triathlon, the British Olympic Association and the English Institute of Sport.
Greg has coached a number of high profile athletes and celebrities to success including:
- Eddie Izzard to run 43 Marathons in 51 days
- James Cracknell to become the highest place Britain in the Marathon de Sables
- Jon Smith as the oldest ever competitor in the North Pole Marathon
- Hugh Williams-Preece, 50 Marathons in 50 days
- David Walliams to swim the Thames, The Gibraltar Strait and the English Channel.
More recently in 2014, Greg worked with Davina McCall in her ‘Beyond Breaking Point’ challenge that saw her run, swim and cycle from Edinburgh to London in 7 days for Sport Relief with Greg by her side! Greg is actively involved in charity events, always promoting physical activity no matter how small the challenge.
Our Running programmes are bespoke to your needs.
For more information please contact us on 0207 637 7677 or email email@example.com.