Closely related to Exercise Physiology is training and coaching individuals to sustain their physical activity and fitness. This is also critical to obesity management and has several benefits to almost every other area of your health, from cancer risk to depression. We work at our studio and with our partnership of coaches and gymnasia including exercise and conditioning expert, Mark Roberts; Olympian, Laura Turner; Olympic Sports Physiologist, Professor Greg Whyte OBE, and Clinical Exercise specialists Jim Pate & Tom Cowan to help people achieve target and team based goals from simply getting fit for the first time to climbing and extreme challenges or winning Olympic Golds!
- CPEX (Cardio Pulmonary Exercise Testing)
- Optimal (least effort – maximal gain)
- Anaerobic Threshold; VO2 Max;
Strength to Weight ratio; Recovery time
- First steps towards fitness programme
- Athletic performance improvement and diagnostics
- Elite althletics performance and diagnostics
- Mountain expedition and
Extreme Altitude preparation
- Full body anthropometrics; Muscle and Fat Mass
- Exercise behaviour change and sports psychology
- Metabolism and nutritional optimisation
For more information please contact us on 0207 637 7677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.