Weight Management Programme
Our core system is the ‘Fit Body’ programme: For clients aiming to improve their body composition and understand more about their metabolism. Through baseline testing and investigation, the bespoke diet and exercise programme is devised. Regular contact is scheduled to monitor, modify habits, and help achieve their goals.
The programme includes the following components:
- Metabolic Rate Assessment – Understand the body’s exact calorie requirements
- Sports Kitchen – your diet created and delivered for the first week to understand portion control and recipe options
- Annual blood tests
- Cardiopulmonary exercise test (CPET)
- Quarterly body composition assessment
- Full nutrition consultation & quarterly reviews
- Full medical oversight
- Unlimited training in our Fitness Studio
* We also offer bespoke more intensive options, depending on client needs. We have an external network of personal trainers and coaches, to find the right option for the client.
James Collins leads the Weight Management clinic at CHHP. James has worked in a variety of weight management settings, such as: with Olympic weight category sports, performing artists, and professional jockeys. James specialises in utilising the performance science from these settings, to build effective programmes for a broad spectrum of clients at CHHP.
Acknowledged as a leading practitioner in his field, James is Head Nutritionist for Arsenal Football Club, and also worked as Consultant nutritionist for the England Football Team at the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. Within elite sport he also worked with GB Olympic teams and individuals across the last 2 Olympic Games in Beijing 2008 and London 2012. James now specialises in applying performance nutrition to other high performance environments across the world, as well as applying that science to weight management.
James sits on The Royal Society of Medicine’s ‘Food and Health’ Council, and is a Registered Sport & Exercise Nutritionist. Following his study of both Human and Exercise Nutrition in the USA and UK, James completed his Masters Degree in Sport and Exercise Nutrition at Loughborough University. He then added The International Olympic Committee (IOC) Diploma in Sport and Exercise Nutrition, awarded by the Medical Commission, in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Both short & Long term weight management packages are available to suit your needs.
For more information please contact us on 0207 637 7677 or email email@example.com